Celebrating a birthday? A wedding? Want to honor someone special? Lend a paw and fundraise on behalf of Little Traverse Bay Humane Society by raising money for your special day. Fundraising couldn’t be easier and it’s a great way to raise much-needed funds for the homeless animals at the shelter!
Consider some of the ways to fundraise for LTBHS:
- A birthday: do you really want another present you won’t use? Ask individuals to make a donation instead in lieu of buying gifts this year!
- A wedding or anniversary: share your happy news with everyone by asking for donations instead of traditional wedding gifts! It’s a wonderful way to celebrate saying “I do!”
- Honor someone special or make a donation in someone’s memory: want to show someone just how much they mean to you? Ask for donations in their honor. Or keep the memory of an animal lover alive by asking for donations in memory of a special person.
- Start a personal challenge: challenge your family and friends to help you achieve a goal of raising so much within a period of time and celebrate together when you reach your goal!
- For the holidays-who needs more stuff sitting around during the holiday season? Ask those around you to give the gift of second chances instead of bringing more unless items in your home during the holidays.
So consider creating a fundraiser below for any reason at all! It's fast and easy and most importantly, it helps animals in need. Or click the link below to find someone else's fundraiser and make a donation!!